Who can obtain textbooks from Library Accessibility Services (LAS)?

Answered By: Sarah Cairns
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2021     Views: 0

Any student registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) who has the accommodation of alternate format texts can obtain alternate format materials through Library Accessibility Services (LAS)

Please visit Services - Alternate Format for more information.

Still have a question?