How do I access my course eReserves?
Answered By: Erin Stienstra Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Erin Stienstra
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 2
You must be currently registered for the course in order to access the course readings. You can access these readings through your Avenue to Learn module.
- Find eReserves on your course page
- From your course homepage click "Content"
- Click on the eReserves Module
- Click "eReserves" to open your course materials list
- Find the item you want to view and click "View Item" on the left-hand side
For more details, please visit our Course Reserves page.